Makeup-Pixi3 came up with this awesome Christmas Tag! Join in if you'd like :)
1. Real or Synthetic Christmas Tree?
- Every year we get a real Christmas tree! For me, it can't be any other way. I'm from Minnesota, so when my sister and I were younger we always took a trip to the Christmas tree farm with family friends and searched for forever in our snowsuits looking for the perfect tree. Then we would cut it down...ourselves. Then drag it all the way back to the truck, have some hot chocolate, and go back home! I just love the way they smell and picking them out!
2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
- I don't drink coffee so it's usually ALWAYS peppermind hot chocolate.
3. What's your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?
Our tree has multi colored lights and then a ton of ornaments we all collected over the year. There's not really a color scheme.
4. Giving or receiving?
- When I was younger, it of course was receiving but now that I pick out gifts for everyone else, I get REALLY excited for them to open their presents. So, giving :)
5. To mince pie or to not?
- I don't think I've ever had mince pie. On Christmas Eve, my grandpa used to make Oyster Stew every year.
6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch? or what do we eat for Christmas?
- We always eat something different mostly, honestly I just can't remember
7. Christmas Day Fashion
- I usually get more dressed up for Christmas Eve because Christmas Day consists of pajamas in the morning and then just lounge around the rest of the day.
8. What's your favorite Christmas song?
-Way too many (maybe all of them!)
9. What's your favorite Christmas film?
- Once again, way too many. I love Elf, Christmas Vacation, Grinch, The Santa Clause, and Christmas with the Kranks, and The Christmas Story.
10. Open presents before or after lunch?
- On Christmas Eve, we open presents from extended family back in Minnesota and new pajamas after dinner. On Christmas day we wake up and open the rest of the presents and then that's it no presents after lunch.
I'd love to see your answers!