The Spectacular Now Review

Happy New Year!!
I know this week is full of movies and books, but this is what helps me get through the whole long distance relationship thing. 

Last week I watched The Spectacular Now  on iTunes and fell in love with it. 

First of all, these two together are amazing:

Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley | The Spectacular Now.

Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley love doing movies together. They're also in Divergent together which I can't wait for that to come out! Now onto the review:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spectacular Now is about a "hard-partying high school senior's philosophy on life changes when he meets the not-so-typical 'nice girl.'"

This movie has turned into one of my favorites. The acting is incredible and I was speechless after I watched it.  Shailene and Miles play off of each other so well. I felt like I was in the past when I talked to a boy I liked for the first time.  You can really feel the raw emotion that this film portrayed. It didn't look like they were acting. As I watched it I felt like I  was watching a friend. Everything was so similar to how "normal" people talk and act to each other which made it great because it's so easy to relate to. I wasn't fond of the ending, but for the movie it was what should have happened. I definitely recommend this movie as the acting is superb and the story line is so genuine. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this sounds so good! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...